Saturday, July 26, 2014

Play it Again, Toads! #7


Welcome to the seventh "Play it Again, Toads!".  The images posted here are an OPTION - they do NOT have to be used in this challenge.  If you DO use one, you must combine it with an archived challenge.   You may select a challenge from the three I highlight below OR choose any challenge the Imaginary Garden has ever offered.  The archive in on the right sidebar - 2011-2014.

The images are from a kayaking trip my husband and I took with two of our children a couple of weekends past.  The lake is located just around the corner from our home and is the fist time we have enjoyed a day upon it's surface.  It won't be the last!  How is it I (we?) often enjoy such treasures close to home so rarely?  I think prioritizing is in order.  



Here are three challenges from previous July posts:






Please, original poems only and link your specific post to Mr. Linky below.  Make it clear which challenge you are resurrecting by including a link.  


Remember, Open Link Monday is around the corner and available for those who are unable to finish this weekend.  I look forward to reading your poems and I will be checking back here for any late submissions.



12 comments:

Kerry O'Connor said...

This is fast becoming one of my favourite prompts, Margaret. It is a rare opportunity to revisit some of our earlier challenges. Thank you for taking the time to select them.

Marian said...

look at that heron!!!! WOW.

hedgewitch said...

Very cool-looking place, Margaret. It's fun to find the secrets all around us. Thanks for the challenge--I had a half-written scribble which grapeling's word list helped flesh out.

Grace said...

Very lovely challenges Margaret ~ I will be back in a bit ~

Hannah said...

Your images astound, Margaret and thank you for picking some oldies but goodies to puzzle with!!

Unknown said...

i really enjoyed writing this one... thank you margaret for bringing the prompts back!!
these pictures are so beautiful!! i envy you stay so close to a place so amazing...
PS i like the new Real Toad Button! Its awfully cute !! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm with Kerry and Marian :) ~

Kerry O'Connor said...

My Sunday has been so rushed but I have some ideas in the pipeline which I hope to give some structure to before tomorrow.

Magaly Guerrero said...

I love being able to go back to prompts I missed because I wasn't here.

Margaret said...

Everyone is welcome to post late. I just finished commenting on Mama Zen's prompt and am having a stab at Hannah's - see if I can tie it in with this prompt…. hmmm..

I WILL be back later tonight - out to enjoy the respite between the storm clouds.

Isadora Gruye said...

I selected Kenia's prompt, though that will shock none of you! I do like these features Margaret. Thanks for doing this!

Kenia Santos said...

Hi Margaret, and thanks for including my past challenge. It is always a pleasure to revisit old prompts.

Kiss!